8/16/10

THE PAST I: relief prints

Since I have no personal website I'm using this blog as a place to dump pictures of my past work as well as new-up-and-coming projects. Here is the first of a series of picture-posts of some work completed some years ago...
These are all relief prints (commonly called block prints/ or wood-block prints, although these were all carved from sintra- a PVC like plastic material...)many small stick figures printed repeatedly in various shades of blue, 2007

"Mezcla" 2006, color reduction

"untitled" 2006, my first color reduction

"The Attack of the Grand Sophisticate: Noel Coward in NYC" 2006, my first sintra-cut print

"Solo" 2008, four plates were used, three reductive (blues, yellows, browns/greys), one key block (the black lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment